In case of a dental emergency that requires same day bookings, please call 08 9276 1540
TOOTH FILLING AFTERCARE
- Do not eat on your new filling for one hour and until your numbness is gone.
- If you are supervising children who had fillings done, make sure they don’t bite on their numb lips or tongue (it can cause serious injury to their soft tissue).
- Do not bite hard or chew on silver amalgam fillings for 24 hours.
- You may experience cold and heat sensitivity and some gum soreness; this usually subsides within a few days.
- Call our office if you experience pain or discomfort for more than a few days after the fillings, or if you have any questions.
We work with all major insurance companies
REQUEST A CONSULTATION