In case of a dental emergency that requires same day bookings, please call 08 9276 1540
CLEANING AROUND BRIDGES
Dental plaque accumulates underneath the bridge
Cleaning under your bridge
- Firstly, insert the stiffened end into the area between bridge and the tooth, then pull the superfloss until the spongy part reaches the bridge
- Wrap the sponge floss around the real tooth, slide up and down to clean the adjacent tooth surface.
- Gently move the spongy floss between the gum and the base of the bridge, use a soft back-and-forth motion to
- remove plaque under the false tooth.
- Then wrap the spongy floss around the real tooth at the other side of the bridge, slide up and down to clean the adjacent tooth surface.
- Finally, slowly pull it out from the space between the tooth and the bridge.
- Use floss to clean your other teeth to keep your whole mouth clean!
Consequences of unclean bridge
We work with all major insurance companies
REQUEST A CONSULTATION