In case of a dental emergency that requires same day bookings, please call 08 9276 1540
WE CAN HELP RELIEVE YOUR PAIN
CALL 08 9276 1540 NOW TO RELIEVE YOUR PAIN
EMERGENCY SERVICE IN PERTH
Do you need an emergency service in Perth? Whether it’s caused by a sudden accident or chronic disease — your teeth and/or the tissues of the mouth that surround them need to receive proper care right away. As with any type of medical emergency, it’s important to be aware, before you’re actually in the situation, of what you can do to ensure the best outcome.
You may need an emergency service if you have:
- having toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of your tooth or gum
- severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- have any trauma on your face, mouth or teeth after a recent injury or accident
- any of your permanent tooth being knocked out, chipped or broken
- broken crowns, veneers or bridges, tooth abscess, broken orthodontic braces, broken dentures
- continues bleeding on your gum or tooth
- bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
Most urgent treatments can be dealt with in one appointment. However, if more than one visit is required you will be told by our dentist(s) the complete course of treatment. Our dentists will carry out a dental examination and determine the most appropriate type of treatment to be administered. This will be a temporary, basic or a full treatment. Once your emergency need has been taken care of, you may be advised to make another appointment for a separate course of non-urgent treatment, that may be followed up by subsequent appointments during normal office hours at your convenient time.
- Emergency-basis tooth extractions
- After-hours access, or infection control
- Root canal therapy on an emergency basis
- After hours Tooth pain relief
- Broken or chipped teeth
Oral soft tissue trauma management
At ADDC Dental, we understand that unexpected emergencies can arise, requiring prompt dental attention. We endeavour to treat your emergency as soon as possible and take your situation seriously to protect your future oral health.
Our dentists can assist with severe toothaches, impacted wisdom teeth problems and badly chipped or broken teeth. If one of your teeth is accidentally knocked out, we can work hard to save the tooth provided the required dental treatment is initiated immediately.
We are open seven days a week, excluding public holidays or otherwise advised.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION